Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

@BANJOREY85  At the moment they are no official word when the beta will be available only advice is to keep checking the Samsung Member app for future details 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
BANJOREY85
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Thank you! I will keep an eye out.

0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

Your welcome anything to help if you have any questions feel free to ask and someone will help 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
userCjHaGV5N2E
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Sam mobile says it will be released next week.

0 Likes
Samsung_OWGFo32
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Why did it come out on the s10, and not the note 10?? Bs.

0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

@Samsung_OWGFo32 

The Beta's always goes to the S line first that's just how it's been done for as long as I can remember 

0 Likes
iFORGOT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

I know this phone isn't even out yet. I'm super excited and have my pre-order in. I have to ask, will there be an Android Q beta for the S10 and Note10 families this year? I expect yes, any guess when the beta might start?

0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

Thats something we cant say Yes or No about since we dont have that information at the moment,  But rumors are that the Note 10 may have a Beta for Android Q by the end of the year 

iFORGOT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

The OneUI on my S9+ is beautiful, I can't wait to see it on the Note10+. I also can't come off the hype train for what the Android Q version of OneUI will look like!

0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note10

One UI on the Note 10+ looks great and is simple to navigate so far i havent had any problems with it you will be surpised at how big of a improvement it is