cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usergtpPmPOwe1
Constellation

One ui 2.0 bug

Hi , i am galaxy note 10 plus user . I was just update my note 10 to android 10 one ui 2.0 yesterday . But after upgrade i have a problem on my device which is ADS . THE ADS keep appear when i watch video on netflix  , utube or gallery . Also when i enjoy social media and doing others thing on my phone . Ads keep appear frequently . Its bother me a lot.Screenshot_20200108-230843_Gallery.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

Re: One ui 2.0 bug

Its not a bug you have malware from social media. You should use adblockers and secure your phone properly.

ZamZpm
Astronaut

You may also have an app that is intentionally a malware. Verify any apps and check which app you have installed recently.

usergtpPmPOwe1
Constellation

How do i check , if one of my apps is malware. I have no idea to know which one . Cuz i have ,perhaps more than 60 apps on my device

Try Malwarebytes. I have over 600 apps lol.

666alien
Astronaut

Today they released another beta ,try to update OTA it's all most fixed everything

666alien
Astronaut

And yes ADS you have cose you install some applications, believe me I know

Ichamel
Galaxy

Close all the tabs on all your browsers. Open google play and scan with play protect.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Go to the Galaxy Store, download and install Samsung's "Good Lock" app.

Open the "Good Lock" app

Click on the "Family" button at the bottom

Install the "Nice Catch" module.

Now when an ad pops up, you can open the Nice Catch module to see which app caused the ad.