cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
10plusbeast
Cosmic Ray

One ui 2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anybody know when the one ui beta program will start, i seen this Brazilian guy in YouTube showing of the one ui 2.0 beta in his S10+.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: One ui 2.0

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately we won't know until it's officially announced, and as of right now Samsung hasn't announced any intentions. I would air on the side of @Charkatak that if Samsung participates it will probably be around Nov/Dec when you see the announcement posted. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
userY0fi7r4IAu
Asteroid

Interested to know as well

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Interested to know as well

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yesterday someone asked about Beta testing for Android 10, but a person from Samsung didn't have that info.  Looking back at previous beta releases...Nov/Dec 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately we won't know until it's officially announced, and as of right now Samsung hasn't announced any intentions. I would air on the side of @Charkatak that if Samsung participates it will probably be around Nov/Dec when you see the announcement posted. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post