cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_NZeUQPR
Constellation

Opening Excel

Everytime I try to open an Excel file, I get a message from the Epson Print app asking if I would like to convert the file to PDF to print. When I select NO, everything closes down. How can I simply open an Excel file to view without being prompted to print?

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Opening Excel

And is that Epson Print app something you use? Is it a third party app? Are you trying to open in Excel app? If it was me, I'd try installing Google Sheets, just to force the phone to ask me what app to open the file with, then select a preferred one.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Samsung_NZeUQPR
Constellation

Re: Opening Excel

Yes, I use the Epson App to print files, but not sure how it got linked to my Excel files. Before this happened, I would just click on a file and it would open for me to view. I never went into an app to open a file (unless trying to print-I would open the Epson app, then select a file to print). I ran a search on my phone for Excel but nothing appeared, so I just figured somehow the phone knows what to use to opens different files when I click on them.