cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
userg04LrtLbMq
Constellation

PS4 controller connection issues

My ps4 controller connects to my note 10 plus but does not input anything I do in the control. Why is this happening?! Am I missing somthing? Please fix or I'll have to downgrade to iPhone 😭😭 expensive phone and cant use a control? Anyways I'm with tmobile

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: PS4 controller connection issues

Hey @userg04LrtLbMq, I hope you're doing well.

Can you please provide me with your current baseband version? This can be found in: Settings>About phone>Software information>Baseband version.

I don't have a PS4 controller to test with but I do have an Xbox One controller that's paired and working 100% fine.

I have done a bit of reading and if you have the dualshock controller, you'll need to wait for Android 10. Android 10 for the Note 10 may soon open up for official beta. Have you tried connecting your controller directly via USB?

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "βœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Samsung_TE7rss3
Constellation

I have tried steel series , Xbox , PS4, all tethered and Bluetooth none will work after the remote play app is open.

user7jY1PmpFX5
Asteroid

Hi @Rydah 

Android 10 answer makes no sense. This was an observed issue with S10 and was then later patched in May of this year, and then again for an A model.

The android 10 has nothing to do with this, I believe that is for PS4 remote play support, here we are talking about basic controller connectivity as an input device.

Why have the devs not been able to patch this yet? esp, when it was already encountered with S10??

Cameasy
Constellation

I'm having the same issue, can this be fixed?

userwVZPpzVjOQ
Constellation

@Rydah 

I have not tried the xbox controller with mine, but every generation of the ps4 controller will not work for my Note 10+ via bluetooth and OTG USB cable as wel. The Baseband version of my Note 10+ is: N975USQS2ASJ8

What is the baseband version of your Note 10+ if you dont mind me asking?

RidiculousRhino
Astronaut

I believe Playstation said that DS4s will work with Android 10

user5qwuC3ZyXU
Cosmic Ray

I had the same problem it's an uncomfortable situation I broke myvps4 controller because of it

Sir_Garrison
Astronaut

Controller will only work with android 10. I use my controller now with no issues.

usercM3ye0wvS4
Constellation

Ps4 worked perfectly with my s10 plus. Doesnt work with note 10 plus. Very strange being that the note is the more recent device