cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: PUBG Mobile FPS Dropped on Galaxy Note 10 after the recent monthly softwar..

I did. Flashed back to andriod 9 still got frame drops. Cant play with anti aliasing on. Game play looks too bad on A70. No extreme and smooth works. Even gfx tools wont hold. But funny enough the A50 runs on extreme and smooth and its so okay. Bought this phone to enjoy the game but its a huge disappointment
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: PUBG Mobile FPS Dropped on Galaxy Note 10 after the recent monthly software update (May 1).

I'm having the same exact issues with my note 10 plus as you described in my games such as pubg and cod mobile. Pubg is stuck at 40fps even in the lobby despite settings being correct. And cod mobile won't hold a steady 60fps anymore even with the settings turned down, game booster on or off, cleared cache etc. 

Can someone from Samsung give us a reply? I'm ready to give up on this phone after being a fan of your products for a while and move on to a different brand if you're unable to provide a reply or assistance. 

Also, my iPad Air 2 a device that is 6 years old is able to run the games smoother than my note 10. Pathetic. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: PUBG Mobile FPS Dropped on Galaxy Note 10 after the recent monthly software update (May 1).

I have same issue 

And also for COD mobile 

Note 10 plus exynos version

Highlighted
Constellation

I just resolve it) share it with the other people to fix this problem) and ofc like)

You must do it each time after you run the game (better than nothing) enjoy your 60 FPS PUBG or COD or Fortnite ;) you have to choose your game like i choose...
Highlighted
Constellation

What is the essence of getting the phone if i will need a app to run a game its suppose to run smoothly? Its more better to discard the phone and get the phone that does the job. Will go for the oneplus and enjoy gaming. Samsung is very unserious with their customers. I have been a samsung user since 2014 and now am forced leave them cause they wont listen to our complaint.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: PUBG Mobile FPS Dropped on Galaxy Note 10 after the recent monthly softwar..

So, I mailed in my phone to an Official Samsung Center using the warranty. I described them there is a software issue causing the FPS to be locked at 40 for PUBG that started right after Security Patch update for May 2020. I have recieved my phone back today after a week. The problem still persists! How Samsung looks at the claims is by running their typical diagnostic checks. If it reports no issues with software, then Samsung considers that phone has no issues. They don't bother to check the actual problem by using the phone. So, the only problem they found was that SW/PRL won't download which they updated. This is something that had nothing to with FPS problem or wallpaper glitch. They ignored the actual problems since they listento diagnostic check only! So, the last hope I had that Samsung will fix the issue if I send my phone to them is lost now. I was waiting for June Software Update hoping that will fix the issue. I have already installed the update for June 2020, but gaming FPS and rotating wallpaper issues remain! So, if you bought these phones for gaming, they are a waste now. There is no solution at all. Bye!

Highlighted
Asteroid

I FOUND A SOLUTION!!!!!

So, turn on "Developer Options" then go into Developer Options then scroll down to locate "DISABLE HW OVERLAYS". Turn this option ON. Now open PUBG. Once you are in the lobby, You will notice your game display is flickering and still lagging. But all you have to do now is press home button to minimize the game. Don't close the game. Just minimize it. Then just go back in the game. Thats it. Your game will not flicker and lag anymore. ENJOY YOUR FULL 60 FPS AGAIN. You will have to repeat the home button/minimize step everytime you open the game. But thats it. It takes less then 3 seconds to minimize the game and get back into it. Of course, it is not an official fix from samsung but it works. Good luck!

Highlighted
Constellation

No luck here. Tried everything. No lock. Even the 40fps wont hold keeps dropping to 30fps
Highlighted
Constellation

i had also same problem before. i found a solution and playing pubg at 60fps as before. just follow my step 

1) go to developer option

2) disable hw overlays and toggle it on

3) open pubg mobile

4) pubg mobile starts flickering

5) minimize the pubg mobile app by pressing home button

6) open pubg mobile app again and play.

enjoy...

Highlighted
Constellation

Did you checked the Game plugins? There is booster plus where you can modify fps ..