cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Phone crashing on snapchat

Occasionally when I use snapchat and try to snap someone, my phone freezes and restarts. Does anybody else have this issue or how to fix it?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Phone crashing on snapchat

Are you only experiencing these symptoms with Snapchat?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes, whenever i take a snap, it suddenly freezes and my phone restarts, its happened about 3 times today

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried clearing the cache of your snap chat application and restarting your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

done this multiple times; doesn't help

@SamsungZell wrote:

Have you tried clearing the cache of your snap chat application and restarting your device?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for confirming. If the issue continues and troubleshooting is not beneficial, and this is the only app this occurs with, you will need to reach out to Snapchat for additional support.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes it has only happened when using snapchat

Highlighted
Constellation

Did you ever find a solution to this? Its been happening on my Note 10+ as well.

Highlighted
Astronaut

my note 10+ also has this issue. I've cleared cache, I've factory reset phone, ive restarted, deleted and reinstalled,  and cleared all snaps memory from my phone but it still has these issues 3-4 times a day