Is anyone having an issue with the note 10 plus after the last update. My phone will stall and when i try to make calls or answer a call it will lag and freeze. I have to restart my phone just to get it to unfreeze and work at a normal speed. It happens with text also but mostly when im trying to make calls.
Thanks for reaching out.
Let's try wiping the cache partition on the device and see if that helps any.
The system cache partition stores temporary system data. It's supposed to allow the system to access apps more quickly and efficiently, but sometimes things get cluttered and outdated, so a periodic cache clearing can help make the system run more smoothly.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Bixby / Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Bixby / Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
If none of the troubleshooting steps have had an effect on the symptom you are experiencing the next step would be to have the device evaluated by a certified technician so they can determine what the cause is. You may have two options for this depending on your location. You can either visit a local uBreakiFix location or you can ship your phone into the Samsung service center.
Unless the certified technicians find any liquid or physical damage the evaluation would be covered under the warranty, regardless of the option you choose.
I've never had this issue. You could wipe the device partition to see if that clears the issue.
If not, try booting in safe mode. If it works OK in safe mode, it is a 3rd party app causing the slowdown.