cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Halo

Please enable wallpaper scrolling support on one ui home

Samsung please enable wallpaper scrolling support on one ui home, I cant get my custom ported pixel live wallpapers to work properly on my Galaxy Note 10+.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Please enable wallpaper scrolling support on one ui home

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same promblem, One UI now cannot scroll wallpaper when moving home screen and that's bad. Pls Samsung check it

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want it too, is incredible that another phones haves scrolling wallpaper and one ui 2.0 doesn't supports it, as too android 10 doesn't supports full screen gestures for 3rd party desktop apps

Highlighted
Constellation

Your best bet is to download a third party launcher. Nova launcher will make a fairly close approximation of the Pixel launcher. You might also check out the lawnchair  launcher. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I use Nova Launcher, but scrolling WP is not possible with Samsung 2.1 UI now... 

Highlighted
Constellation

Scrolling isn't working for me on Nova Prime, using a 4320x3040, 502dpi,  jpeg. What really blows is this issue was posted Tuesday...while I was running all 9 updates available for my brand new Note UPS just delivered. Oh well, maybe not the biggest issue in the world right now.

Highlighted
Halo

I went the android 10 gestures to work too, is it true that one ui 2.5 will bring the support for custom launchers?

Highlighted
Constellation

I have always used Novalauncher.. scroling wp has always worked.. I can not activate it now that my s20 upvraded to 2.1 UI ?!? HelpI want it on

Highlighted
Constellation

And the gravity sensor needed for live wallpaper provided by Google is also not working. Given the third party launcher would disable one of the full screen navigation gesture option, now we have to choose either using a boring wallpaper or a uncomfortable navigation gesture.