Original topic:

Possible upgrade from the Note 10+ to the S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 3/27/21 8:01 PM)
userzLC5yGKc90
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I'm debating on going from the Note 10+ (not 5G) to the S21 Ultra and having trouble finding comparison data on the two.

Has anyone made that switch? Was it worth doing? Is the Ultra better?
7 Replies
userhgRQSzdueU
Astronaut
Options
Note10
I would say the switch up is great ... the camera is my main thing of why I purchased the 21ultra
Grma
Galaxy
Options
Note10
I would say yes as well.. but will tell you... the ultra is heavier than the 10+.. not sure if the note 10+ is heavier than the regular 10+ or lighter.. I had the 10+ and upgraded.. the ultra was a littler harder for me to hold until I got my case ..kept wanting to hold the ultra like the plus and kept hitting the bottom right corner of the phone and my screen would jump to a previous screen or it would close.. .. and.. make sure you don't rest your finger over the charging port.. u will get the moisture error eventually that people have reported...

But of you can deal with the heaviness of the phone... the 21 ultra is a great phone! From the camera to everything else !
Grma
Galaxy
Options
Note10
Oh.. and...
The ultra is 5g.. but.. if you don't live or frequent areas that are 5g ready.. think twice before getting a 5g sim card if your carrier requires one.. a few have said they have had issues.. me.. I didn't upgrade my sim card yet...(Verizon) just switched the card over..and no issues have come to light
Then ...
When u start your phone.. I would not transfer stuff over.. make sure the NOTE has everything backed up.. like to google so all you have to do is sign in...
Some of had issues with the new phone.. that I think.. could be related to transferring what is on their old phone to the new phone...
0 Likes
andyy98
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10
To compare specs and size comparison I like to use the website www.phonearena.com and then you can search the one phone and select compare and search the other. It has helped me figure out if I should upgrade from s20 to s21ultra. Which I did ;)
userzLC5yGKc90
Asteroid
Options
Note10
I checked there and it was helpful. Still so torn and I upgrade every year but have held off for the next note which doesn't seem to be coming now.
andyy98
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10
That's true. I have heard about that, bummer. But I traded because Samsung had a great offer with the trade-in value which was over $700 off the original pricing of the phone, so to me so worth it. Good on the search
0 Likes
userzLC5yGKc90
Asteroid
Options
Note10
Yeah, $550 on trade for mine and a free stylus isn't bad at all.
0 Likes