cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userCoRY6P4htU
Constellation

Pre order Help

So last night I preordered the galaxy note 10+, this morning I awoke to an email that siad my preorder was canceled because it could not confirm my information. Although it already the the $1,000 plus from my account and there is no sign of returning it. I want to preorder this phone but if I dont this the money back in my account soon then I fear the preorder will be sold out. What should I do?

4 REPLIES 4
Comet

Re: Pre order Help

Maybe it'll take few time for money to get back to your account. If you want you can call Samsung representatives and ask about the refund time and See why the Pre Order was Canceled and maybe get the Pre Order to work. Here are the ways to Contact Samsung:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Highlighted
userkW0OLBRRsq
Cosmic Ray

useriZqux7C4NZ
Constellation

It's been happening since the preorder started.