cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_oiWqI14
Constellation

Pre-order never came

I preordered 2 Note10+ on AT&T through a Wireless Advocates Kiosk at Costco on 8/10. We were in Costco on the 23rd but there was a line at the kiosk and I had another appointment so couldn't pick up the phones that day. I returned on 8/27 to pick up the phones but despite getting an email saying the phones were available, they told us they had not arrived and could not tell us when they would. There was stock at this time, just not the serial number phones we preordered. We returned on the 31st and they still said there phones had not come.
We suspected they had been given to another customer or otherwise would never be found and since the AT&T BOGO promotion was ending that day, I opted to pick up up what was in the warehouse since my. (Unfortunately, they only had one in stock, the other had to be shipped, and the second one was a 10 instead of 10+..  but that is another story. ) But, this meant that I have not been able to redeem the Samsung promotion for either phone since it is associated with the preorder phone EIN numbers.

I highly doubt any of these issues were exactly Samsung's fault,  more like some combination of Costco's and AT&T but I was wondering if there was any way to convince Samsung to still honor the promotion. I have the preorder numbers and could of course provide them the EIN of the phones I wound up with, but not the original phone EIN since they were never found.

- samsung customer since the first Galaxy and the Note II and many in between. 

PS,  the community section on the members app is broken I couldn't post this from there.

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Pre-order never came

@Samsung_oiWqI14 wrote:

I preordered 2 Note10+ on AT&T through a Wireless Advocates Kiosk at Costco on 8/10. We were in Costco on the 23rd but there was a line at the kiosk and I had another appointment so couldn't pick up the phones that day. I returned on 8/27 to pick up the phones but despite getting an email saying the phones were available, they told us they had not arrived and could not tell us when they would. There was stock at this time, just not the serial number phones we preordered. We returned on the 31st and they still said there phones had not come.
We suspected they had been given to another customer or otherwise would never be found and since the AT&T BOGO promotion was ending that day, I opted to pick up up what was in the warehouse since my. (Unfortunately, they only had one in stock, the other had to be shipped, and the second one was a 10 instead of 10+..  but that is another story. ) But, this meant that I have not been able to redeem the Samsung promotion for either phone since it is associated with the preorder phone EIN numbers.

I highly doubt any of these issues were exactly Samsung's fault,  more like some combination of Costco's and AT&T but I was wondering if there was any way to convince Samsung to still honor the promotion. I have the preorder numbers and could of course provide them the EIN of the phones I wound up with, but not the original phone EIN since they were never found.

- samsung customer since the first Galaxy and the Note II and many in between. 

PS,  the community section on the members app is broken I couldn't post this from there.

If Samsung honors this, that would be a luck!  I am not saying it isn't possibly, but even getting something that you are 100% entitled too, is a hassle.