cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOuGKDArahE
Constellation

Preorder credit

So I just got the note today and I tried to download the shop Samsung app from the google store and nothing shows up when  I search. When I google the app in google store 

I can see the app but then it tells me the app isn’t

Compatible.Everything is fully updated. I have checked multiple times before asking.  What do you suggest I do ?  

FAD51558-CC8B-4A5A-B047-D8AD6E57851F.png

4 REPLIES 4
Comet

Re: Preorder credit

Hi @userOuGKDArahE 

Maybe try Galaxy Store and see if it let's you download from there. Also try to do the clear the cache, to do so long press on Play Store app, then tap on App Info, in there tap in Storage and then tap on Clear Cache and see if it helps. If not also try clearing the device Cache to do so follow the instructions in the link:

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-37147

Sincerely,

NBI

If my post has been beneficial to you, please don't forget to Like my post. If my reply resolved your questions or issues✅, please Mark it as solution by pressing the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You can download Shop Samsung here at this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.ecomm&hl=en_US

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@userOuGKDArahE It looks like you are using iphone to search the app and it will incompatible with iphone you need to search the app on any samsung devices.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
Neutron Star

@userOuGKDArahE wrote:

So I just got the note today and I tried to download the shop Samsung app from the google store and nothing shows up when  I search. When I google the app in google store 

I can see the app but then it tells me the app isn’t

Compatible.Everything is fully updated. I have checked multiple times before asking.  What do you suggest I do ?  

FAD51558-CC8B-4A5A-B047-D8AD6E57851F.png

You are trying to get Shop Samsung app to see your pre-order credit?  Usually the credit comes in about 15 days...