cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usernhDz9UbXEV
Constellation

Preordered Note 10 plus

I preordered the note 10 plus, wasn't I supposed to get 150 dollar credit for samsung.com? That was part of the preorder.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Preordered Note 10 plus

I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Black Hole

Re: Preordered Note 10 plus

@usernhDz9UbXEV wrote:

I preordered the note 10 plus, wasn't I supposed to get 150 dollar credit for samsung.com? That was part of the preorder.

Did you pre-order the device before the release day? 

I did for example preorder back in the end of July and on Aug 7th, I received an email, stating that I can now go ahead and order.  I clicked on the link though my email and it took me to Note10 pre order page...

So while ordering if you didn't pick any accessories for that price, then that $150 coupon should of been shown in the card with your device.  Do you remember seeing this?  If you did, then about 15 days after you receive the phone, that credit should arrive.  While pre-ordering I got accessories for the total amount...