cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Jvillarreal07
Asteroid

Privacy screen fingerprint sensor

Does anyone know of a good Privacy screen protector for my note10+? Samsung has decided that they get to choose how I get into to Samsung Pass and a few other applications on my phone and they only work with the fingerprint sensor which is terrible because there is no privacy screen that works with the fingerprint sensor. This is literally my only complaint. It's either that or Samsung needs to allow us to use Face ID instead. Thoughts anyone? 

2 REPLIES 2
userT1Jv2Ts1a6
Constellation

Re: Privacy screen fingerprint sensor

I have gone through 7 privacy screen protector. The firm one allows me to use finger print to unlock my phone etc. However it doesn't stick to my phone for long periods of time. I would put my phone down, only to come back and find the screen protector rolled up on my phone about to fall off.

John79x
Galaxy

Re: Privacy screen fingerprint sensor

I don't know of a privacy version of a screen protector that would work well with the fingerprint sensor.

But if you can live without the privacy feature, I recommend a dome glass protector. It is by far the smoothest looking and highest quality type

of screen protector, and works pretty darn well with the fingerprint sensor.

I had one on my Note 10+ for a while, but personally I decided to go with no screen protector at all to make the fingerprint sensor even better.

I have insurance on my phone, so I figured why not.