cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Questions about my Screen protector coming off and what should I do?

My screen protector starting to come of, how do i take it off the right way and should I buy a screen protector and which one is the best

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Questions about my Screen protector coming off and what should I do?

@userxAOkIBURFR The screen protector that comes on the note 10 is just a film you should be able to easily peel it off like any other film screen protector no need for a heat gun and once you remove the screen protector I would recommend getting a Whitestone dome glass they are easy to install also 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Highlighted
Asteroid

Hello, well first at all to remove that tempred glass you need to use a heat gun or a blower. Make sure not heat the phone cuz you can cause damage on the battery. Once you already removed the tempered glass i recommend to get the case friendly tempered glass that is the "White stone dome glass you can find it at Amazon. If you fin too spensive that one you can search any tenpered glass with UV light hope that this helps you 🙌🙂

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userxAOkIBURFR As GaryB82 stated: The screen protector that comes on the note 10 is just a film you should be able to easily peel it off like any other film screen protector no need for a heat gun. Please know that using a heat gun may cause damage to your device and could void the warranty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.