cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user5QB6yDM6tN
Asteroid

REFINING PICTURE

I tried wiping the system cache then rebooting the phone.  Didn't work.  I tried clearing the camera all cache and data storage.  Didn't work.  I tried restarting the phone.  Didn't work.  I tried optimizing the camera background running battery.  Didn't work.  

Called T-Mobile. 

T-Mobile states that since the update I received on November 1, 2019 came from Samsung the only thing that can be done is take It to a Samsung Service Center and have them reflash the update.  How annoying is that!!!

6 REPLIES 6
Godless0rigins
Cosmic Ray

Re: REFINING PICTURE

Force stop the camera .

user5QB6yDM6tN
Asteroid

Force stopping the camera does nothing for the problem.  It just returns after you take another picture. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I certainly understand the frustration, and I apologize. Luckily, all uBreakiFix locations are Samsung authorized repair centers. You can find your nearest location here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/

userlPFTusyoil
Constellation

My camera is refining every time I take a picture on my Note 10+. I just started having this issue within the last couple of days. I shouldnt have to force stop the app every time I take a picture.  That's ridiculous. I have only had this phone for 2 months. I shouldn't have to take it somewhere to fix it. I'm not paying someone to fix your issue on $1000 phone..  Did Samsungs update mess up my camera?  I should have switched to Apple .

Owen-M
Halo

Have the same issue on my Note 10+ on AT&T

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Another user susgested this and it worked for me:

"Go to Settings, device care, tap battery, then look for the camrea app, and make sure put to sleep option is turned off."

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1