Original topic:

Refining Picture

(Topic created: 10-28-2019 09:20 AM)
Th3Awak3ning
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Every time I take a picture now with my phone it says refining picture and it wont go away unless I restart the device. Every single time. What's causing this

61 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Th3Awak3ning wrote:

Every time I take a picture now with my phone it says refining picture and it wont go away unless I restart the device. Every single time. What's causing this

@Th3Awak3ning 

Any screenshots you can provide?

Also are you using the stock camera app? 

In any case, try this:

Tap and hold camera app shortcut on your home screen. Then when context menu appears, tap on App info. Tap force stop, then go to storage and clear data

user5QB6yDM6tN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Does nothing for the problem. 

0 Likes
DarkAngel1192
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It keeps ls reappearing eveytime I reopen camara. Even tryied forcing the app to close and clearing storage.

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you tried all the troubleshooting steps listed above?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userLslQWmWQEJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Same thing is happening to me and it is killing my battery. It did not happen prior to the last patch.Screenshot_20191027-195540_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
userLslQWmWQEJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I did hit force stop but when I took a pic it did it again. 

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Is this the stock app or a third party?

0 Likes
user0y8zroJrBC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Screenshot_20191031-121351_Samsung Internet.jpg

I also am getting that everytime I use the samsung camera. It doesnt go away until i I restart 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Do you experience these symptoms if you test your camera app with your device in safe mode? If your phone is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe Mode feature. In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identify and remove the app that may be causing the problem.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes