cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration

So I purchased my Note 10+ directly from Samsung as a pre-order.

Now...while trying to register my Note on this website...I get an error stating my serial# and IMEI# can't be validated because my phone was purchased outside the United States.

Why should this be a problem?

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Registration

Thank you so much for reaching out! 

This forum is for support of US products and customers.

As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. 

You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  

Thanks! *Zell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_zisRj53
Astronaut

Can you let me get the fortnite skin

Can you let me get the fortnite skin

I appreciate the link but I am a US Customer who chose to...

I appreciate the link but I am a US Customer who chose to buy an unlocked Note 10+. Samsung also sent me a Verizon sim card. How can I not be supported by Samsung with this Samsung phone?

JBTechfanatic
Asteroid

Did you do your software updates?

Did you do your software updates?

I have completed all software updates. I even went and ch...

I have completed all software updates. I even went and checked again after reading your reply. Dang.

Is it bad to have an unlocked phone? I like my service provider but I don't want the bloatware that comes with on of their phones? Every note that I have purchased from Samsung...and I've bought each one...has come to me unlocked. This is the only one that I've had a problem with.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I have completed all software updates. I even went and ch...

Can you send me a private message with your Model code and Serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

I'm ignorant... could someone please tell me how to send...

I'm ignorant... could someone please tell me how to send a private message?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I'm ignorant... could someone please tell me how to send...

You can send a private message here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL