JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Replacement Screen Protector Help

(Topic created: 10-18-2019 03:56 PM)
Wayneinator
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Where can I get a screen protector, the same official one, that came with my Note 10+? I did not have any luck on the Samsung site.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

At this time the "official" screen protectors that come pre-installed are only available from the service centers. You can visit your local uBreakiFix to get one as a walk-in. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Wayneinator wrote:

Where can I get a screen protector, the same official one, that came with my Note 10+? I did not have any luck on the Samsung site.

@Wayneinator I haven't seen it either. 

There are some tempered glass screen protectors or you can use regular clear plastic screen protector which Samsung is using.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/best-samsung-galaxy-note-10-plus-screen-protectors/

Solution
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

At this time the "official" screen protectors that come pre-installed are only available from the service centers. You can visit your local uBreakiFix to get one as a walk-in. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Samsung_Stephanie 

I don't need screen protector for my Note10 but do you know if uBreakiFix will give one for free or paid?

Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The first replacement should be free as long as its within 8 weeks of the production date.