cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PikaChokeMe
Constellation

Reverse Portrait (or 180 degree) Screen Orientation

I currently have a third party application on my phone so that when I'm using wired headphones or wired charging I can keep the portruding connector at the top of my phone screen. This is extremely helpful for someone as lazy as I am, as it allows me to set the other end of my phone on something flat like say a table, the wireless charger, my own lazy chest when laying down, etc. and still read news articles, play games, or do whatever anyone could want to do with a phone in an upside down but otherwise still portrait orientation. I know on certain phones and in certain roms you can actually enable (usually with a checkbox) 180 degree or reverse portrait orientation with the built in phone settings, which is ideal as it then uses the stock android system to rotate the screen like this and doesn't require me to have some third party potentially ad/bloatware filled application sitting in my notification bar for this sole purpose.

Does anyone know if the Note10+ has this menu setting hidden somewhere? I feel it's entirely possible I've missed it, but it feels like such a simple yet convinient feature I'm really hoping it's not just entirely missing.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Reverse Portrait (or 180 degree) Screen Orientation

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. I do not believe this is a feature included in the OS. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.