cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFkHzTOnOWK
Constellation

Reward

I just bought a samsung not 10+ from best buy and i should get a reward card with the phone with my package ? I just need to know if you guys awear of it

5 REPLIES 5
userl8Xsaa8bV0
Constellation

When you go to the Samsung store and login, register your...

When you go to the Samsung store and login, register your new phone. You will then be advised you qualified for the gift card code which you will receive in 6-8 weeks. I wasn't happy about this either

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Reward

@userFkHzTOnOWK 

The easiest way to do this is by registering in the Shop Samsung app. The registration will be in your inbox.

They say 6-8 weeks, but it won't take that long. I assume they do need to space all the gift cards out so they don't have thousands of people buying the same accessories at the same time.

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
useroPA8FbRCUX
Astronaut

Re: Reward

I had the same question. This makes a lot of sense. Hopefully, it won't be anywhere near 8 weeks! 

Thank you!

Samsung_Pn7YpMb
Astronaut

I need some headphones :/

I need some headphones :/

MikeLegendJr
Cosmic Ray

I just got my reward code and ordered the buds. Once you...

I just got my reward code and ordered the buds. Once you register, watch your email. Took less than a week from registering to get the email with the code.