cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

S Pen Won't Connect

Hi, i readed about various problems with the S Pen, and me too have the same problem, my Note 10 Plus don't connect with the S Pen. I tried everything which i found here in forum and around on the web, but still not work.

I bought phone in Netherland, few days ago, so... yeah its frustrating... 

Can i to receive some new solution?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S Pen Won't Connect

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080375/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I do it but when i selected reset s pen, after 30 seconds it said me which it'e not possible to connect the s pen

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Is this the original pen that came with the phone?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Really....?

Of course, and it worked the first and second day, i used it for make photos by remote control.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We have to ensure that you are using the original S-Pen and not a replacement that is not a Samsung model as some replacement S-Pens on Amazon do not have the Bluetooth capabilities that are required for some functions. 

At this time I would recommend an exchange for the S-Pen. If you would send me a private message with your full model code, IMEI number and the receipt for your phone I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: S Pen

Hooa