S Pen won't connect

Hi I need help to figure out why my s pen won't connect to my Note 10 plus
9 REPLIES 9
Halo

Re: S Pen won't connect

have you tried to restart your device and try again
Astronaut

Re: Re: S Pen won't connect

yes i have tried that. its a brand new replacement. orginal one has a crack in it
Halo

Re: Re: Re: S Pen won't connect

I'm really sorry. I have a little scratch on my screen. bought screen protectors and could not get them to go on right. got so mad. it was like vinyl. wish samsung put the protectors on the 20ike I had on my 10. it was so perfect
Astronaut

the phone is thru rent a center so I will have to find out if they ordered me the right one

Other than attempting a restart on the phone i would say try to leave it in the device for a few hours Or try enabling multiple S pens on one device Settings < Advanced features < S pen < Allow multiple S pens
Astronaut

tried that also

Re: Re: Re: S Pen won't connect

😩 im sorry I can't help just try and make sure you have the correct version of S pen
Astronaut

I contacted rent a center that I got the phone thru they are looking into it

Many unscrupulous sellers will sell Chinese counterfeit S Pens, representing them as OEM. I actually bought one and successfully fought for a refund. They may look like an S Pen and even arrive in fake Samsung packaging... but often lack Bluetooth connectivity. Test your phone with a known good SPen (mobile phone store, if nothing else). That will let you know if it's your phone or the S Pen's fake.