Original topic:

I love the S Pen

(Topic created: 03-23-2020 01:20 AM)
Shorty_d91
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I love the S Pen. Probably because I love to draw. Anyone have any recommendations on a great place to learn the right way to draw with an s pen??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MB-837
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi @Shorty_d91 

Glad to hear you love the S-pen as many other talented artists do. 

I can recommend watching Youtube videos from "Opels Art". She has amazing videos she creates drawing with the S-pen. You will not be disappointed.

I hope this recommendation helped in any way. Have a great day. 

View solution in context

5 Replies
user6PfgKEVkvz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Not sure I have tried it a few times with live messages etc. Problem is you can only write one or two words before it's out of memory so I never got into it. My so had one that broke. Got one off wish and it never worked right. Well it worked fine but the phone wouldnt recognize it and it kept alerting me the spen wasnt attached but it was. So the alert went on every 5 min for days couldnt find how to disable the alert. Once I was able to turn it off all was fine.

LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I suggest that you go to the Galaxy Store and download the PENUP app. You will find a huge artist community there. It allows you to view and share artwork. 

Solution
MB-837
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi @Shorty_d91 

Glad to hear you love the S-pen as many other talented artists do. 

I can recommend watching Youtube videos from "Opels Art". She has amazing videos she creates drawing with the S-pen. You will not be disappointed.

I hope this recommendation helped in any way. Have a great day. 

Samsung_vEoPSAp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Opels art

Shorty_d91
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@ MB- 837

Thank Y on So Much. I'll check it out

0 Likes