cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1XIbivYWNk
Constellation

S-pen air gestures not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the note 10+ and I have air gestures turned on and enabled for the camera but the only thing that works is pushing the s-pen button to take a picture. Flicking the s-pen up or down wont change the camera, flicking it left or right wont change the mode and turning in a clockwise or counterclockwise doesnt zoom. Am I missing something or do I have a defective s-pen?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
user1XIbivYWNk
Constellation

I figured it out, somehow I missed the part where you nee...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I figured it out, somehow I missed the part where you need to push the button while making the gesture

7 REPLIES 7
user2jrndC0ZJ0
Constellation

I got my note 10 plus yesterday and mine is working fine

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got my note 10 plus yesterday and mine is working fine

user1XIbivYWNk
Constellation

I figured it out, somehow I missed the part where you nee...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I figured it out, somehow I missed the part where you need to push the button while making the gesture

userhUmNdAq9Vf
Constellation

Re: I figured it out, somehow I missed the part where you nee...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For me, I can't seem to get the camera to zoom in or out. Everything else works. When I try to make a circle clockwise or counter-clockwise, it just takes a picture or switch camera modes. I would hold down the little button on the pen and make a circle and then release at the end of the circle. Is there a trick to this?

userhUmNdAq9Vf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nevermind. I got it to work after doing a reset on my S-pen. 

Dreknows
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think it's a gimmick and would rather you gave us useful things like shatterproof screen but in either case make it work as advertised, but because I will use it or it's useful because your idea and it's a feature that's supposed be seemless but it's garbage  it now FIX IT 

Isaabel
Asteroid

Re: S-pen air gestures not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is having the same issues how did you fix it?

Alwaysamanda81
Constellation

Re: S-pen air gestures not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had to put the s pen away and then go to settings and then go into advanced features, s pen, air actions, then turn the feature on.  And the pen had a battery that charges.... this will fix it.