Hi there, just updated my phone today on the recent 1st Nov 2020 update. Right after that my s pen disconnected, and can't reconnect. It still works on screen (basic functions) but Air Commands/Actions doesn't work. I've tried all the recommended guidelines but none worked. My husband and I both have note 10 each, but his unit no problem, we swapped our s pens, my s pen in his phone connected, while his pen also refused to connect with my phone. So its definitely no issue with the s pen. Please help for solution, thank you.
Have you tried wiping the device cache partition?
This does not delete apps nor user data.
Here is how you wipe the device cache partition:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.