cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

S-pen problems

So last week I had a new oem samsung screen installed at ubreakifix which is an authorized Samsung repair company. The day I got it back, everything was functional. The next day, my s-pen would not write on the screen. The air gestures and button works,  but no screen activity.  Then 2 days later it worked again for an hour. Still not working as of today. Also, this s pen is only 3mths old and is an oem samsung s pen. Ive tried all the usual fixes, resets, reconnects, case and screen protector removal, new s-pen tip.  Nothing helps. Anyone else having this issue? 
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: S-pen problems

If you boot in safe mode, does the S Pen operate correctly while booted in safe mode? 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: S-pen problems

No. I tried that as well. I did come across one instance where someone had the same problem after a screen replacement. Turns out the repair person did not fully connect a certain tab inside the phone causing the S pen to work sporadically. Im coming to conclude that this is the probable problem with mine since I nothing else has worked. It wouldn't be a real issue to return to the repair store for a fix, but I live 50 miles from the store. So I'll have to dedicate approximately 4hrs for this since its a minimum 2hr turn around on repairs.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: S-pen problems

my s pen won't work on the touch screen either. I tried a new one. Samething! So frustrating!