Original topic:

S pen screen write...

(Topic created: 12-18-2019 02:32 PM)
usere8Z0hj4Z8P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So I did a screen right and I saved it but I can't find it anywhere. Where would I look to find a saved screen write?

John

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey there!

Once you have finished screenwriting and go to save the picture. You will have a notification that the image was saved to your gallery and you would simply select that notification to view the image in your Gallery. They are stored in your Gallery.

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey there!

Once you have finished screenwriting and go to save the picture. You will have a notification that the image was saved to your gallery and you would simply select that notification to view the image in your Gallery. They are stored in your Gallery.

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.