cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Husseinhamada
Constellation

S-pen

Hi .. I want to show an idea to develop s pen by adding a microphone to the pen so that we can make better calls through the loudspeaker or record conversations through it without the need to carry the phone

4 REPLIES 4
useraXKI5VjZVK
Constellation

If this could be done, it would be a huge boon to hearing...

If this could be done, it would be a huge boon to hearing aid wearers and other hearing-impaired people! The microphone-enabled S Pen could be passed to one's partner in a restaurant or crowded room.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: If this could be done, it would be a huge boon to hearing...

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: S-pen

I like the idea too. Maybe there can be a voice command button added for Bixby or Google Assistant integration as well.

Geno

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
amanda95
Halo

Re: S-pen

@Husseinhamada wrote:

Hi .. I want to show an idea to develop s pen by adding a microphone to the pen so that we can make better calls through the loudspeaker or record conversations through it without the need to carry the phone

That sounds interesting.    Please show us the idea.