cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uservZZFQisZHq
Constellation

S10+ Preorder Credit (Sprint)

Preordered and recieved my Note 10+ via Sprint. Got no update or confirmation of the $150 Samsung credit. Any one can clarify how to claim my Preorder bonus?

5 REPLIES 5
GrumpyLycan
Constellation

I havent gotten mine either

I havent gotten mine either

userkKlIBiW7Kj
Constellation

Received, registered, and haven't received anything

Received, registered, and haven't received anything

userW5sANrVDIy
Constellation

18+ & 50 US/DC/PR/USVI only. From 8/8/19 – 8/22/19, pre-o...

18+ & 50 US/DC/PR/USVI only. From 8/8/19 – 8/22/19, pre-order and purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+ on device installment plan, 2-year contract plan, lease or outright purchase at full retail price (“Qualifying Purchase”), & receive either (i) a $100 Samsung Digital Coupon Code (Note10 purchases), or (ii) a $150 Samsung Digital Coupon Code (Note10+ and Note10+ 5G purchases) (“Gift”). Only available while supplies last. By 9/20/19, using your Qualifying Purchase device, follow instructions on the Shop Samsung app (“App”) to submit required info. Gifts will be e-mailed apprx 6-8 weeks after verification of Qualifying. Only 42,000 $100 Samsung Digital Coupon Codes and 167,000 $150 Samsung Digital Coupon Codes available. Samsung Digital Coupon Codes are valid only at www.Samsung.com or in the App for use towards an eligible purchase, and valid through 12/20/19. Gifts subject to availability and are non-transferrable. Limit 1 Gift per Qualifying Purchase. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Additional restrictions apply. Offer subject to additional terms here. Samsung reserves the right to modify or discontinue offer at any time by posting notice on the app or website. The Spotify® Premium and Samsung New 6 Month Free Trial Offer subject to additional terms here. After 6-month trial period, Spotify Premium will renew at $9.99/mo. unless you cancel. Offer not available to users who already tried Premium.

© 2019 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, Galaxy Note and Shop Samsung are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brand, product, and service names and logos are marks of their respective owners. Screen images simulated. Appearance of products may vary.

userqWHVbkfIzX
Constellation

You have to go to the shop Samsung app and type in claim...

You have to go to the shop Samsung app and type in claim and register your new phone same way every time

userqWHVbkfIzX
Constellation

See look