cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bradchristie
Constellation

SMS/MMS Delivery Confirmation

Ant way we can get delivery confirmations back? Just spoke with tech from Samsung Support US and while it's supposed to exist it doesn't. 

From what I can tell, it's carrier driven. Given I haven't swapped carrier, and wife's phone (Note8) and mom's phone (S10), and my previous phone (Note8) it works on, thinking the Note 10 isn't detecting availability of the feature correctly/adequately. 

I get if it got pushed for other OneUI features (it really is just a convenience), but can this be worked on/ resolved in a future update?

Model: SM-N975U1 (Note 10+ unlocked) 

Carrier: AT&T

Current version:  N975U1UEU1ASH4/N975U1OYM1ASH4/N975U1UEU1ASH4

security patch:  aug 1

3 REPLIES 3
T_woods0927
Asteroid

I was told by Samsung when I called weeks ago that it cam...

I was told by Samsung when I called weeks ago that it came with the last update (I'm assuming the August Security Patch Update) and it is a known issue that should be fixed with the next update. (I've reset my network setting and restarted my phone and that seemed to fix the issue temporarily before disappearing again.) I'm with AT&T but on a note9. 🤷‍♀️

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: SMS/MMS Delivery Confirmation

Delivery reports function on T-Mobile, as you'll see in the attached screenshot. Please keep in mind that I lack access to an active ATT line, therefore it's only possible for me to comment on TMO compatibility. Screenshot_20190826-124113_Messages.jpgSMS Report

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
bradchristie
Constellation

Re: SMS/MMS Delivery Confirmation

Appears to be AT&T linked (at least in terms of the phone detecting the ability).

If it helps, this is an unlocked phone. I would assume the AT&T carrier-locked phone to work, but only speculating. 

@T_woods0927 is your note 9 unlocked or carrier specific?