cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userY4dWucMuej
Asteroid

STREAMING/MUSIC PAUSES VIA USING MY CAR BLUETOOTH

With my galaxy Note 8, not once did I have this issue. When I upgraded to Note 10+, it worked fine for the 1st weekend. However, the following Monday, my amazon music, samsung music and Spotify would continue to play on my phone but not in my car (it just paused). I tried everything suggested not only on this Samsung community board but all over the web. My phone is not is sleep mode... the music apps are not on sleep mode. I cleared the cache on the bluetooth app and music apps.... Nothing works. The only way I can get it to work is by unplugging my car bluetooth connection and then unpairing my bluetooth connection. I would then restart my phone and plug the bluetooth connection in my car and it would work fine. Whenever  I stop somewhere and turn off my car...That's when the problem starts. It will work for about not more than a minute then it would pause again. People keeps suggesting "sleep mode"... I've already fixed that and it still pauses. I noticed others are having this issue as well...and it looks like the issue is with the Note 10+. My other phone Note 8 and my nieces iPhone 10...works fine. So if anyone has a different suggestion, please help me. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: STREAMING/MUSIC PAUSES VIA USING MY CAR BLUETOOTH

@userY4dWucMuej are you saying you are using bluetooth connection to play music to your car and it just paused by itself and cannot play again?

Try to check the connection on bluetooth menu if both audio and calls are connected.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
userY4dWucMuej
Asteroid

Yes. I would have to unplugged the onboard bluetooth device in my car and restart my phone in order to play my music again. I've already adjusted the bluetooth setting. There isn't very much selection there but I made it's not on sleep mode and adjusted the battery to let it run.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@userY4dWucMuej I have Sony car stereo in my car with bluetooth it works flawlessly with Note 10 and S10 I did have issues before, I checked the stereo manual it needs to reset the bluetooth settings in my car then boom bluetooth works and hasn't had an issue ever since.. Check the manufacturer of your bluetooth device for troubleshooting. 

userY4dWucMuej
Asteroid

Thank you. I will give it a try. It's a built in bluetooth. It has an onboard screen. I don't even know who makes the VW sound system. But I will check it out now. I'm starting to get frustrated unplugging the connection on the bluetooth box.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@userY4dWucMuej Most bluetooth devices when you reset the connection it will solved most issues. Reset your car stereo check your manual online etc.