cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Saddening screen write update

Screen writing was one of the features that was really helpful for me before but it came out different with my note 10+, this time I can't write on full screen, lessening critical working space...hoping for a fix on the next update. Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Saddening screen write update

Is the issue persistent across all apps or only some? When I'm on my home screen I can do fullscreen writes but with samsung members open i can't use screen write at all.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi to all,

I don't usually post but I am astounded this has happened. I just upgraded (if you can call it that) to a note 10 plus from a note 8. I use the screen write everyday, I can't believe that Samsung had cropped the size, I have had a note 4 which worked great, I upgraded to a note 8 and the swipe to call in messages was gone, there should have been a toggle switch if you didn't want it, now with the screen write unusable I will return the note 10 an look at possibly an Apple phone, as I can screen write on my tab s4, which is inconvenient but I am having to do that now as the note 10 plus had become useless for screen writing. 

I hope this gets fixed for other users but I wont know as I am done with samsung.

Highlighted
Constellation

I own a Note 9. Yesterday it was updated to Android 10 and sadly the same thing happened. I paid more than 1000 euros for this phone just for this specific feature and now it is almost useless; in landscape mode especially (the orientation I need in order to do my job) useful size is reduced to about 50%! Why downgrade a useful feature like that? Why not at least allow some choice? This is my fourth Note device but if this feature is not fixed and Apple allows the Pencil on iPhones then it will be my last.