cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Samsung 45w Super fast charging (CHARGER)

Hi, from the website doesnt show about the charger spec, 45w charger but how many volt and amp? Its 15V3A or 20V2.25A? Does anyone holding the charger and write out the spec of the charger? Highly appreciate your help...

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung 45w Super fast charging (CHARGER)

Are you trying to get a third party charger? Probably not a good idea. I don't know the specs, but I saw some articles saying there is nothing compatible out there right now, and using a wrong charger can of course damage the phone.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

Actually i am looking for a portable powerbank, but seem like i found the solution already. I had already reach customer support, they confirmed that the samsung usb-c 45w charger its (15v3a), Xiaomi 45w powerbank (2019 version) are compatible with the note10 plus, which support  exactly 15v3a as well, so i guess there is nothing to be worry anymore. I plan to just buy the xiaomi powerbank and get the super fast charging for my note10plus (which can support 45w), and i will just use normal fast charging charger to charge my powerbank, so i dont have to buy the 45w charger anymore. Thank you for the advice too~

Samsung Care Ambassador

@SeanGohExtreme1 Nope samsung requires a special feature inside the charger it is said to be PD 3.0 with PPS but so far i do not find any charger on the market that works with note 10+.. Any 3rd party charger 25w or 45w will not work it can ony pull 15 Watts.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
Samsung Care Ambassador

According to the device itself it is showing 10V and 4.5Amps which total of 45 Watts. The charger both 25 and 45 requires a special feature you can not use any 3rd party or even branded USB-C 45W charger I have done this with so many 45W and it does not work on note 10+ it can only pull 15W just like the previous models. 

OH MY GOD, Samsung customer service told me the powerbrick power its confirmed 15v3a, thats why i believe it and ordered (Xiaomi Powerbank pro 3 2019 version- 45W 15v3a), its already on my hand now. Have to wait few more days later i can only test it out, because i am still waiting for my note10plus now. I will update here after i test it.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@SeanGohExtreme1 I have the note 10+ with me I have tested 3 different 45W charger on amazon even if it says PD 3.0 with PPS support still didnt work it only charges 9V 1.67A which is 15W. I had to return them all. I'll wait till theres official charger release in the market. Here is the screenshot of the phone that shows 10V 4.5A Max. It might work on yours but didnt work on any of my 45W chargers.

Screenshot_20190812-170520_Settings.jpgResized_20190812_171015_01.jpeg

@RedDragonThis is your original 25w charger? I go and do some research and found out samsung support told me its 15v3a and maybe they are right, because from their advertisement its remark (up to 3A). So if up to 3Amp only then 10v 4.5a should less possible already2019-08-16_LI (2).jpg

Samsung Care Ambassador

@SeanGohExtreme1 Here is the 25W that came with the phone and the phone will not fast charge if the screen is ON it needs to be on idle or off. Again, Third party 45W may not work on the phone i have tried 3 of them my lenovo and other USB-C 45W did not work.

20190815_202959.jpgcopy.jpg

@RedDragon  @Ok, after few more days i will update you again once i receive my new phone and try it, i also hope it can be work so i dont have to resell the powerbank. Thank you so much for your prompt feedback