cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Comet

Samsung App Store

Is anyone else having a problem or getting an error code when they go to purchase something from the Galaxy store it doesn't matter if I use Samsung pay or if I use PayPal or if I use my credit card it keeps giving some sort of server error or something
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung App Store

My Galaxy Store hasn't worked in quite awhile.  I can choose something to download, go thru the screens to purchase and at the finalscreen, I get an error message stating the transaction won't finalize because of possible FRAUD.  ican buy a watchface from Facer with no problem so I know it's not my card or Bank.  Something is wrong with Galaxy Store.

Screenshot_20200914-104355_Samsung Checkout.jpg

Highlighted
Comet

my issue seems resolved. I can purchase games and watch faces without an issue, however one app wasn't allowing me. im assuming it was something wrong with THEIR servers, not samsungs, as anything else I want to purchase, goes threw no problem.
Highlighted
Comet

so it may be samsung blocking the purchase, or the store server of the app you are looking for may be down.
Highlighted
Comet

if you got notifications for Fraud, thats usually because of hacking an app to use without paying for it threw rooting or things like LuckyPatcher. getting an app...then duplicating it and deleting the original for a refund...looking online for the cracked versions....everytime u open an app, you DO REALIZE they do security checks to the app stores in the background before loading right???
Highlighted
Comet

buying to many things and demanding refunds looks bad too. if they labled you for fraud...its cause u finally got caught doing something u shouldn't have...even if you didn't realize u were doing it