cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrFreeBro
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Phone Vibration Problem

Today, I was using my phone like every other day, until at one point, the phone's vibration started to get weak, 10 to 15 seconds, the vibration just died. I've checked every little setting to see if it was messing around with it, all settings were fine. I contacted Samsung Support, they've tried to help me, and things they told me to do is Resest setting (Made it where it can vibrate but it's still really super and died after 10 seconds). Then they told me to "wipe cache partition" (didn't work) The last thing they suggest is Factory reset, but before I do, I want to see if anyone in the community have a solution.

20 REPLIES 20
MrFreeBro
Constellation

Update* I've Factory reset my note 10+ (still didn't work...

Update* I've Factory reset my note 10+ (still didn't work) most likely a hardware issue than a software issue. Still upset that the motor didn't last long..

userXeDT6MRhpG
Astronaut

Re: Update* I've Factory reset my note 10+ (still didn't work...

Same issue however, mine just died  no warning. I did all the same things no luck.

Samsung_GY4mg20
Astronaut

I just bought the note 10 plus as well and I'm not sure i...

I just bought the note 10 plus as well and I'm not sure if I have ever really felt it vibrate. Kinda stinks bc if it's on silent mode I don't know whether or not I have missed notifications.

user7Y05xcCZ82
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Phone Vibration Problem

and i really have a problem. is there a solution

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user7Y05xcCZ82 Has your phone stopped vibrating all together?

userv4b3skO4QV
Astronaut

Am havin same issue, my note 10 plus stopped vibration entirely after the last update. I have tried the various ways to test the vibration but non of them worked, I also tried wiping cache but still not working, how can this problem be resovled?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userv4b3skO4QV Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

WillStPete
Constellation

The vibration on my Note 10+ is very light or weak, compa...

The vibration on my Note 10+ is very light or weak, compared to my older note models.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Mrfreebro, I would take it to ubreakit

Mrfreebro, I would take it to ubreakit