JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus Samsung Pay tab not showing on home screen

(Topic created: 11-03-2019 08:03 AM)
Happy_6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus Samsung Pay Tab not showing up on the home screen using Nova Launcher prime

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_z2Q0Zds
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm also using the nova launcher and Samsung Pay tab doesn't show up if I'm using the gesture navigation. The tab showed up if I switched to the old 3 button navigation

View solution in context

8 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Have you tried to use the default launcher to see if the the Samsung pay tab shows up?

Happy_6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It shows up on the default launcher.. Not nova launcher

0 Likes
--dapunk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm using nova... On my phone there's a little white see through bar that if you press and drag up goes to the Samsung pay app

0 Likes
Rmac1208
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It's onoy on the aod or lock screen now... Idk if it has something to do with the patches.. But Its not on the homescreen anymore

Solution
Samsung_z2Q0Zds
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm also using the nova launcher and Samsung Pay tab doesn't show up if I'm using the gesture navigation. The tab showed up if I switched to the old 3 button navigation

useryOmVnoa38e
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

There was an update to Samsung pay to work with 3rd party launchers. Then make sure you have a favorite card set and to have it available from the home screen

Happy_6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So...it doesn't work with full gesture mode on the navigation bar. Only when you use the old navigation bar setting

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I would recommend reaching out to the Nova Launcher developers due to this being a compatibility issue.

0 Likes