cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userkX5ec5dBHc
Asteroid

Samsung Galaxy S10 won’t charge

Hi... I have been using my S10+ for around 2 months and I dont  know why but it suddenly stopped charging...

Does anyone know how fix this?

 

7 REPLIES 7
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 won’t charge


@userkX5ec5dBHc wrote:

Hi... I have been using my S10+ for around 2 months and I dont  know why but it suddenly stopped charging...

Does anyone know how fix this?

 


1) Did you turn device off and then on?

2) Check the charger, cable and the port on the phone for any damage or dust in the port

3) Check the charger and cable on another device, see if it charges


Reply
Loading...
Highlighted
userkX5ec5dBHc
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 won’t charge

I tried it all of that already and it is the same...

 

Reply
Loading...
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 won’t charge

@userkX5ec5dBHc You might have a broken pin on the port. If you tried all cables and adapters including the original adapter then you might have bent pin or somewhat. Try to check it with ubreakifix they have free diagnosing and or you can try to see the port if you see any corrosion on the port. 




═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
Reply
Loading...
userkX5ec5dBHc
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 won’t charge

It can not be, when I connect it to the computer it start charging or at least my computer make the notification sound that  the phone was connected so I do not know what happen....

Reply
Loading...
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 won’t charge


@userkX5ec5dBHc wrote:

It can not be, when I connect it to the computer it start charging or at least my computer make the notification sound that  the phone was connected so I do not know what happen....


So you checked your charger and cable on another phone and it charges?


Reply
Loading...
userkX5ec5dBHc
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 won’t charge

Yeah That was I did... and I tried connecting my phone to the computer  and the computer makes the notificacion sound indicating that the phone was connected but the phone do not start charging tho...

Reply
Loading...
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 won’t charge


@userkX5ec5dBHc wrote:

Yeah That was I did... and I tried connecting my phone to the computer  and the computer makes the notificacion sound indicating that the phone was connected but the phone do not start charging tho...


If you have not done this yet, try it.

Wipe cache partition:

1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4) An 'Installing system update' message will show for some seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5) Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6) Press Power key to select.
7) Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8) When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9) Press the Power key to restart the device.


Reply
Loading...