cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwOBG6LONRO
Constellation

Re: Samsung Game Launcher - Note 10+

For anyone interested. I downloaded from this site and once you open the app it tells you to update. After updating I had access to connect it to discord. I hate that it wasn't on there standard, but at least there is a work around. I was almost thinking about moving away from AT&T before buying this phone but decided to stick with it and now almost regret that decision. 

@user4kubgrhB1J wrote:

I was able to get game launcher installed using this link. https://www.sammobile.com/apk/samsung-game-launcher/game-launcher-2-2-01-4/

Good luck. 

usergp7D1p19Lq
Asteroid

@userwOBG6LONRO wrote:

Did it then give you the option to connect to discord?

I installed via APK and in the settings menu of game launcher, it let me update and the updated version allowed for integration with discord.

Samsung_CCpZX4O
Constellation

@user4kubgrhB1J wrote:

I was able to get game launcher installed using this link. https://www.sammobile.com/apk/samsung-game-launcher/game-launcher-2-2-01-4/

Good luck. 

Perfect, this worked for me. 

userDGOSBlmPnF
Constellation

Thank you! I wondered why it wasn't on my att  phone.  Is it on other carriers? 

user4jq6joo2V7
Constellation

Awesome, thank you.  I was able to easily download and then it automatically updated from teh Galaxy store, which is crazy, because I searched and I know it wasn't there.  This helped SOOOOO much.  Thanks tons!  You rock.  It was really bothering me.  Plus, it pulls all the game icons out of your tray so they don't clutter up what you really need.  I like my games, but it's so nice having them in the launcher.

Highlighted
usermmuLFQuvnp
Asteroid

Anyone have the latest version? I downloaded from the link posted here, but do not see an option to update in the settings like others mentioned. I think it's ridiculous Samsung allows carriers to block things like this and replace it with their own garbage.