cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usergp7D1p19Lq
Asteroid

Samsung Game Launcher - Note 10+

Hoping someone can help me track down an answer on this, I purchased a note 10+ through AT&T and it seems that the Samsung Game Launcher (which the discord integration and ability to stream from my homr computer) is a large portion of the reason I decided to upgrade from a Note 9. However, it doesn't appear to be present and isn't shown under the advance options. Is this an error on the manufacturer side or is this my provider removing critical features of the device in the software they permit on the device. 

15 REPLIES 15
MikeLegendJr
Asteroid

PlayGalaxy Link won't be released until sometime in the f...

PlayGalaxy Link won't be released until sometime in the first two weeks of September.

usergp7D1p19Lq
Asteroid

Re: PlayGalaxy Link won't be released until sometime in the f...

I understand that. However, my understanding was that it was going to be handled as a feature within the game launcher app. My main concern is the absense of the game launcher.

userUhLI8DLppH
Cosmic Ray

Re: PlayGalaxy Link won't be released until sometime in the f...

it's available finally. GET DISCORD support right now by installing the Game Launcher update 4.1.03.1 APK.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Game Launcher - Note 10+

You can link Game Launcher and your Discord on the N10 now. I use beta builds of Discord and the feature is present. See attached image. 20190823_103743674.jpgDiscord and GL

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Jademara
Constellation

I think OP's concern is that Game Launcher isn't available at all whatsoever. I don't have the Game Launcher anymore either after switching from the S8+, just some garbage AT&T knockoff that is really there to try to show me ads for other games. Is AT&T blocking Game Launcher from their Note 10+'s? I tried going to download manually from the Galaxy Store and I can't find it at all, even when searching, and it no longer shows up as one of my apps. Still present and working on my old S8+.

Jademara
Constellation

Just got off with Samsung live chat - it's definitely not on my phone, has to be pre-installed on Note 10's, they have no record of any issues like this, they're escalating it and it "might" get added to future software updates. I would definitely contact them directly as well, so there's more reports of this not working for us on ATT. For what it's worth, ATT told me they never mess with software like that, which...lol. I'd also contact ATT and let them know how frustrating this is because if they did nuke it to have their own ad platform, I mean option, then customer dissatisfaction is probably all that will get them to reverse course.

usergp7D1p19Lq
Asteroid

Yeah, I just got off a chat, looks like AT&T is the one responsible for moving this.  That's a pretty weak business practice to allow carriers to cut features out that are being used to market it in keynote pressers. It's an awesome phone, but I think I'm retuning mine and going to go see what Sony is up to with their Xperia line, lol.

usergp7D1p19Lq
Asteroid

Looks like AT&T says it wasn't them either. I know it's a miniscule gripe, but I hate paying for something and not getting the full product.Screenshot_20190823-174957_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190823-175550_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190823-174949_Chrome.jpg

user4kubgrhB1J
Constellation

I was able to get game launcher installed using this link. https://www.sammobile.com/apk/samsung-game-launcher/game-launcher-2-2-01-4/

Good luck.