cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

My steps were syncing from my gear fit to the Virgin Puls...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My steps were syncing from my gear fit to the Virgin Pulse app with no issues until the end of August 2019. I too have the Note10+ and things were going great but now I'm getting the same permission error I got from my Note9 . I hope Samsung support sees this.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My steps were syncing from my gear fit to the Virgin Puls...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give these steps a try: 1. Samsung Health > More > Settings > Samsung Account (Need to Log-in) > Sync now > Completed (show the completed date and time)

2. Close All apps on task manager (button on the left of Home button) and open the Samsung Health again

3. Samsung Health > More > Settings > About Samsung Health > App Info(Tap a ⓘ icon on top) > Permissions > Turn On All or Samsung Health > More > Settings > Data Permissions > The Featured app the user wants to sync with Samsung Health > ON

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am unable to enable to the Fitness Syncher app Data Permissions using the steps you outlined.  It will not turn "on" on the Enable screen.  (Samsung Galaxy S8+ with latest version of Samsung Health).

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user0STFgTZUwE Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to the developers of the fitnesssyncer app for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, I had a lengthy session with them and they believe strongly that the problem lies with Samsung Health itself.

Indeed Samsung Health will not let me enable "All Permissions" for FitnessSyncer.  The slider tab behaves as if it disabled.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user0STFgTZUwE Thank you for that information. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at  855-795-0509.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Health and My Fitness Pal syncing troubles (again)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having sync issues between Samsung health and myfitnessPal on and off for about 3 months now. I love tracking exercise, however this issue is now demotivating me. All I want is calorie counting using mfp and exercise via sheath. I have tried:

* Uninstalling and reinstalling both apps from my pixel 2xl. 

* Trying every combination of sync settings between the two.

* Using other applications for exercise like endomondo.

* Reset my phone and built from scratch

My Samsung Gear S3 syncs with Samsung health app on my phone but won't push the exercise to mfp. That's all I want. After resetting or reinstalling I maybe get the connection to work once or twice and then it fails again. 

Have raised numerous times with both support teams yet sadly the issue persists. 

This thread is my last hope before I go back to Garmin and ditch Samsung completely.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Health and My Fitness Pal syncing troubles (again)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userqgF4xHACp0 Have you tried resetting our watch as well?