My steps were syncing from my gear fit to the Virgin Pulse app with no issues until the end of August 2019. I too have the Note10+ and things were going great but now I'm getting the same permission error I got from my Note9 . I hope Samsung support sees this.
Give these steps a try: 1. Samsung Health > More > Settings > Samsung Account (Need to Log-in) > Sync now > Completed (show the completed date and time)
2. Close All apps on task manager (button on the left of Home button) and open the Samsung Health again
3. Samsung Health > More > Settings > About Samsung Health > App Info(Tap a ⓘ icon on top) > Permissions > Turn On All or Samsung Health > More > Settings > Data Permissions > The Featured app the user wants to sync with Samsung Health > ON
I am unable to enable to the Fitness Syncher app Data Permissions using the steps you outlined. It will not turn "on" on the Enable screen. (Samsung Galaxy S8+ with latest version of Samsung Health).
@user0STFgTZUwE Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to the developers of the fitnesssyncer app for further assistance.
Well, I had a lengthy session with them and they believe strongly that the problem lies with Samsung Health itself.
Indeed Samsung Health will not let me enable "All Permissions" for FitnessSyncer. The slider tab behaves as if it disabled.
@user0STFgTZUwE Thank you for that information. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at 855-795-0509.
I've been having sync issues between Samsung health and myfitnessPal on and off for about 3 months now. I love tracking exercise, however this issue is now demotivating me. All I want is calorie counting using mfp and exercise via sheath. I have tried:
* Uninstalling and reinstalling both apps from my pixel 2xl.
* Trying every combination of sync settings between the two.
* Using other applications for exercise like endomondo.
* Reset my phone and built from scratch
My Samsung Gear S3 syncs with Samsung health app on my phone but won't push the exercise to mfp. That's all I want. After resetting or reinstalling I maybe get the connection to work once or twice and then it fails again.
Have raised numerous times with both support teams yet sadly the issue persists.
This thread is my last hope before I go back to Garmin and ditch Samsung completely.