cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jude2019
Constellation

Samsung Keeps Cancelling my Order

So i have been trying to order the galaxy Note 10 all week...ive tried 3 times and everytime my order gets cancelled.I get a confirmation email then i get a cancellation email saying that my billing info is incorrect and couldn't be verified. I called my bank they confirmed all my info was correct and i see on my online banking that my bank authorized the payment and the money deducted fom my account then it gets put back. I have tried calling eCommerce everytime and have been told to make sure my info is correct..then i was told that i would be "white listed" and to order again in 72hrs. Still didnt work. The third time i was told to cancel my samsung account and open a new one and try the order again...still kicked back...This has been so frustrating..i was trying to order it as an anniversary gift but im so upset that i am about to call it quits..ecommerce i feel just wants to get you off the phone..ive ive t different card and still nothin..P.S I WAS PAYING IN FULL...NO LOAN..NOT THROUGH CARRIER...

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Keeps Cancelling my Order

Can I have your order numbers via private message? I would like to help with this.

MagdalenaRivas
Constellation

I have the same problem, I tried 10 times, with a different account, different payment method, and they always say, "they can't match the billing information with my information of the bank" and is the same information, I see that my bank authorized the payment and the money deducted fom my account then it gets put back, too.

I'm so angry with that.

userhv9j8jir6e
Astronaut

I had the same problem. I found out it wasn't Samsung, it was Sprint! They said that linking Sprint on the Samsung website when ordering wasn't possible and they had never heard of that. So in order to get around that I ordered the phone unlocked and then around the end of the order it asks for your carrier and that's when you tell them. Don't use the link thing in the beginning. Hope this helps.