cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userwaHR4n5Cxt
Asteroid

Samsung Keyboard on Note 10+ (Unlocked) has ONLY 8 additional languages. THIS is MAJOR Issue

!! Problem Solved

Go to Settings>Apps>Samsung Keybord>Storage>Clear CASH

Back to General management > Language > On-screen keyboard>Samsung keyboard > Languages and types >

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS is MAJOR Issue. Samsung Keyboard on Note 10+ (Unlocked) has ONLY 8 additional languages.  I CAN NOT add additional, as second language, to Samsung Keyboard (i need Russian)?
General management > Language > On-screen keyboard>Samsung keyboard > Languages and types >

Unfortunatly, this problem on same Note 10+. 

Here is my post on XDA page with pictures.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-10+/help/samsung-keyboard-note-10-how-to-add-t3961217

I tryed samsung,s Care Pro support KRENCE (chat) - she has NO IDEA

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

I have a temporary solution though till they fix the issue (hopefully they will)

Originally Posted by Elastep
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsun...d-neural-beta/
That's another version of samsung keyboard and it allows to add russian.... (and other languages too)

30 REPLIES 30
usermG6xceYnCX
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Keyboard on Note 10+ (Unlocked) has ONLY 8 additional languages. THIS is MAJOR Issue

I have the same problem here too.

I have 3 phones with me right now.

Two of Note10+ and one of S9+.

The S9+ have multi languauge keyboard but after I reset factory. I can't d/l any multi language.

One of my Note10+ is able to d/l the language yesterday (before I factory reset my S9+).

The other Note10+ still can't d/l language.

Look like this issues are server or connection problem on Samsung server. Seem like server not response to our request data.

usermG6xceYnCX
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Keyboard on Note 10+ (Unlocked) has ONLY 8 additional languages. THIS is MAJOR Issue

Anyway, SAMSUNG SHOULD TREAT THIS PROBLEM SERIOUSLY !!!

I almost return my phone because of it.

userwaHR4n5Cxt
Asteroid

!! Problem Solved

Back to General management > Language > On-screen keyboard>Samsung keyboard > Languages and types >

userBxMym59l6e
Constellation

Same issue here with Arabic language. Works on my S10 but...

Same issue here with Arabic language. Works on my S10 but not on my Note 10

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Same issue here with Arabic language. Works on my S10 but...

@userBxMym59l6e @userwaHR4n5Cxt @usermG6xceYnCX I would suggest using Gboard in the interim while this issue is being addressed. It's most likely something Samsung is currently working to fix. 

userqOmDzUcIBL
Constellation

@VerbumVeritum 

This answer is week old. How long does it take? To fix this problem? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userqOmDzUcIBL Have you made sure you are up to date on all your software updates on your phone?

userwaHR4n5Cxt
Asteroid

!! Problem Solved

user3sNKIhGVn8
Asteroid

I got a same problem with my note 10 plus.