cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3sNKIhGVn8
Asteroid

Samsung Keyboard on Note 10+ has ONLY 8 additional languages. Need Russian Keyboard ASAP

No keyboard to add. Need to add russian.Screenshot_20190827-221003_Samsung Keyboard.jpg

This is all languages it has!

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Keyboard on Note 10+ has ONLY 8 additional languages. Need Russian Keyboard ASAP

@user3sNKIhGVn8 Thank you for reaching out. I will tag this post so that the right team will look into this.

user3sNKIhGVn8
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Keyboard on Note 10+ has ONLY 8 additional languages. Need Russian Keyboard ASAP

Thanx

userpx0u3Xf474
Astronaut

This is simply not true. Go to General Management > Language and Input

Then click Language (English is default)

Click add language (only the top 9 pop up here)

Click on the kabob menu (three vertical dots) on the top right

Choose ALL LANGUAGES

You should be able to see all available languages here

Tim_G
Asteroid

That is for user interface language, it does not effect the keyboard.

In my case Arabic is listed there, but even after adding it and making it my default language, it still isn't available for the keyboard.Screenshot_20190828-134850_Samsung Keyboard.jpg

Screenshot_20190828-135652_Settings.jpg

userGXoloYZomd
Constellation

Additional  keyboard languages download issue still not resolved.

Solution to clear data and cashe for samsung keyboard app did not work for me.

Still unable to download any additional languages, except the 8 listed as availiable.

This is a very important issue for many  Note 10+ users. Comon Samsung.  We need solution for this. 

Samsung_PzNnrOc
Astronaut

For this phone its doesn't  work. That's why people here...

Honored Contributor

@user3sNKIhGVn8 wrote:

No keyboard to add. Need to add russian.Screenshot_20190827-221003_Samsung Keyboard.jpg

This is all languages it has!

When I receive my Note10 on the 21st.  I transferred my stuff from Galaxy S10e and my Samsung Keyboard has Russian and I remember seeing it when I was switching languages from EN to RU.  After a day or so, it disappeared.  The current situation is that Note10 doesn't support more languages, but that should come later.

userj3ioKVGILF
Cosmic Ray

Same here.  Don't waste your time calling them, complete waste of time.  I do understand that I can download another keyboard to patch this up, but what's the point of paying $1100 for the phone , if I will have to keep patching stuff up.  This is not an isolated patchwork issue for me, there are a bunch of other problems with this model. I feel like this phone was a downgrade from another phone I had for 3 years.  Other than the pen , there is nothing exciting about this model.