cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pass couldn't verify fingerprint on Note 10+

I am trying to set up Samsung Pass in my new note 10+ and it keeps saying "couldn't verify fingerprint" try again later.  I deleted my fingerprints and readded them, cleared the cache on samsung pass, logged in from my old phone and removed the fingerprint on Samsung pass, readded it because it didn't work.  What do I do so Samsung Pass will work?

19 REPLIES 19
Jeanalv23
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Pass couldn't verify fingerprint on Note 10+

Like this

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you running the Android 10 beta or Android 9?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

ThinBlueLine
Asteroid

I have the same problem. I am trying to set up my new Note 10 and I am getting the same message when I try to set up Samsung Pass, I am running Android 9, and One UI version 1.5

userbdvImf8v87
Constellation

Same issue here. Brand new Note 10. 
Works fine on the Note 8 that I have here.

Honored Contributor

Have you tried removing the biometrics and setting them back up from the beginning? Be sure to move your thumb or finger around in different positions when scanning the print in. This will ensure the most accurate read each time you go to scan the print. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

I did 10 times.  Should I do it more?

@SamsungCole wrote:

Have you tried removing the biometrics and setting them back up from the beginning? Be sure to move your thumb or finger around in different positions when scanning the print in. This will ensure the most accurate read each time you go to scan the print. 

@SamsungCole wrote:

Honored Contributor

No need, I only ask for the benefit of all in this thread. I know it seems unrelated, but can I ask if you have also tried resetting your network settings on the device?

userVFtNwkEKgO
Astronaut

Any other potential solutions? I am experiencing the same issue.