cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abales79
Constellation

Samsung Pay "swipe up" disappeared

"swipe up" to open Samsung Pay disappeared from my home screen. It's enabled in the app for home screen, lock screen, and screen off. Works for lock and screen off, but not on home. Note 10+, Nova Launcher, no recent settings changes.

7 REPLIES 7
kmkzsolid
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Pay "swipe up" disappeared

Do you have navigations bar disabled?(swipe gestures for home, back and multitasking)
And if you do have the bar enabled try downloading Good Lock off the Galaxy Store, and in the app download the Task Changer addon.

userBrCfsP7Kj8
Cosmic Ray

Same problem. Stopped working on homescreen yesterday. I'm using no launchers and made no changes. 

Happy_6
Asteroid

Same issue with mine.. Stopped showing after last update.. Doesn't show up when using full gestures, but shows up when I put it on navigation button.. I've contacted Samsung and they tell me to use the stock launcher 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ I guess they not trying to fix it or don't care 😔

Neillund
Constellation

I've noticed this issue back in the Note 9 and it carried over into the Note 10 as well. My work around is to launch Samsung Pay from the lockscreen as it seems to always be present there.

Highlighted
user1JUICrejZd
Constellation

Has anyone recieved any responses from Samsung or have they left us to talk it out in here

user1Sga4vD1Sn
Constellation

I had this problem, too... It turns out it was Greenify turning the app off! If you have an app like Greenify installed, to hibernate apps more aggressively, make sure that Samsung Pay is not on the list of apps that it controls! I wanted to out this on here because I fiddled with various phone settings for 2 days trying to fix this issue. I actually just uninstalled Greenify because I feel like my phone has enough settings to optimize apps, and battery life is not a big concern yet. I'm using the note 10 plus.

JOSEPHPATTERSON
Cosmic Ray

Mine disappeared for the longest time & I could only Swype up from the lock screen... Today it appeared on my home screen for 20 minutes then went away