Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheMiz
Asteroid

Samsung Premium Care

I ordered a new Unlocked Note 10+

I paid for my Note 10+ but didn't think I could get the insurance 

I read somewhere else I might be able to still get it for the next 30 days

Any info on how to get this Premium Care protection ?

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Premium Care

Hi there, I do not have enough information to help you with this, however, if you call our Premium Care team they should be able to better assist you. Their contact number is 866-371-9501.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Premium Care

Hi @TheMiz (Awesome name BTW)

Here is the line from Protection Plan Terms and Conditions:

"POST-PURCHASE ENROLLMENT (FOR MOBILE PRODUCTS ONLY)

From time to time, Samsung, in its sole discretion, may permit the enrollment of certain mobile devices in Premium Care after the mobile device has already been purchased.  Such devices must meet the criteria for Eligible Devices set forth in these Samsung Terms, with the sole exceptions that they may also be purchased at authorized Samsung retailers and authorized carrier stores in addition to Samsung.com.  To enroll post-purchase, if post-purchase enrollment is available at such time, you must enroll within 30 days of purchasing your Eligible Product.
"

So when you get your phone, you should be able to call them and do this.

Thanks,

Geno

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Bdoll
Constellation

Go in search bar and type premium care after you get your...

Go in search bar and type premium care after you get your phone. Select button that says check phone eligibility. You hv 30 days to opt for insurance after purchase