cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usertEnGqa6obo
Asteroid

Samsung Store

Has anyone else TRIED to purchase anything for their Note10? I've tried numerous times to make a pre-order only to have the website fail. It says to purchase from Samsung dirrectly but I get an error. 

I tried to purchase the 45A fast charger to no avail, and I've tried to purchase the USB "C" port to 3.5mm adapter to no avail. I've alo been getting other assorted errors.

Why does such a huge company have such a crappy online store?

Also, I received a discount code and spent 45 minutes in an online chat to get it to work to no avail. He gives me an online link to send screenshots and the darn link was no good.

Com'mon Samsung, take care of your customers. I purchase the most expensive phone out there (Note10 + 5G) and I want to make some purchases even it they're pre-orders!!

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Store

That's odd. I ordered the 45W charger and wireless battery on "Shop Samsung" app from my Note 10+ with no issues at all. 

usertEnGqa6obo
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Store

Don't know how/when you did that but I tried online, the app and at Best Buy and B & H and none of them have it for sale..

santoslorenz
Cosmic Ray

I don't know what is happening with your app.. but i orde...

I don't know what is happening with your app.. but i ordered my note 9 on samsung shop app before and it worked flawlessly and now i ordered my Note 10+ in samsung store app again and never had a problem

usertEnGqa6obo
Asteroid

Re: I don't know what is happening with your app.. but i orde...

Not talking about a Note9 OR Note10.

I'm trying to order the 45W Fast charger!

santoslorenz
Cosmic Ray

Calm down.. yeah its still the same. youre gonna order fr...

Calm down.. yeah its still the same. youre gonna order from the app anyways.. i didn't have any problems