cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userU7cMj9zchM
Constellation

Samsung galaxy note 10 plus Aurora Blue 256GB

Let's be clear on this topic I love this phone. But be super careful when pre-ordering a specific model or an exclusive color that only Best Buy sells. For an example I preordered my Blue note 10 plus and have had no issues thus far up until now I cannot get a definite response from best buy or even my carrier about screen repair.  Because this phone was in my pocket with a ruggedized case and screen protector and somehow still cracked while I was at work lifting pelican cases at work. Now going through the repair process or filing a claim through my carrier's insurance was bogus they pretty much gave me only 1 option and that's  to settle for a new phone replacement and since the existing blue 256GB note 10 plus was not purchased directly from the carrier I was not able to get the same color back. Smiley Sad From there I went to best buy and they initially told me if you didnt buy there geek squad warranty  then theres was no way to help me so I am stuck right now possibly going through a third party to repair my phone...I am intrigued by how a third party like UBREAKIFIX is able to fix my screen, but my own carriers insurance or even Samsung Care is not even able to fix it. And I know this is beyond Samsung but had I known that buying the Blue Note 10 plus was going to give me this trouble i would of just stuck with my carriers colors instead to stay with what was insured. 

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung galaxy note 10 plus Aurora Blue 256GB

UbreakiFix is actually an authorized Samsung service center.

Highlighted
userU7cMj9zchM
Constellation

Re: Samsung galaxy note 10 plus Aurora Blue 256GB

UBREAKIFIX has yet to recieve my screen for repair and it's been 2 weeks out passed my initial appointment date. I've called day after day and all I get is that it's in transit. I am Not pleased with them being a authorized service via Samsung. I think I'm giving up on getting my phone fixed...no one is helping me. My carrier isn't helping, My Insurance wont because it wasn't purchased through an authorized Verizon store, Best buy wont because I didnt buy there geek squad warranty. And my insurance wont swap out the phone or fix it given it's a best buy exclusive...also I would have to drive to fort worth to get it fixed at one of the work shops there because there are none where I live or I would have to get it mailed in for repair which could be 5-10 business days. I very well may be switching brands for all of this trouble just to get a screen repair.